Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Oy Vey! Q&A! Tuesday! #4...... delayed



I have been thinking really hard (stop sniggering!)
I really enjoy yacking about my stuff.
Not that your stuff isn't great (sometimes),
but in my tiny mind....
my stuff is gooder!!!!!

Soooooooooooooooooo.......
I am changing Oy Vey! Q&A! Tuesday!
Don't worry, I'm still going to do it.....
BUT
Just once a month.
It's really hard work.
This way, you can really look forward to it.
I am really lazy.
It is really free.

SO THESE ARE THE NEW RULES!!!!
On the first Tuesday of each month,
I will set up a blog post in which you can ask your questions.
Then on the next Tuesday I will answer said questions...
(At least the ones I feel would be interesting to the rest of the class.)
There are several reasons I decided to do it this way.
  1. Amy Chalmers said I could.
  2. I am really lazy.
  3. Readers have been asking questions about stuff in my posts, and about jobs I've done in the past.....and I can't get to those answers because I am too busy answering the Q&A questions.
  4. I am really lazy.

So, please don't be mad at me.
But if you are.....
I DON'T CARE 'CUZ I'M RETIRED!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahaha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I have a guest blogger!!!!
My blog has gotten so popular that folks are clamoring to write with me.
Today's guest is Chloe.
I feel honored that she's taken the time to do this, because she has a very full schedule.
sooooooooooooo
Take it over CLHOE!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi folks, 
I feel very special visiting Betsy's blog.
I would like to feature the best parts of Betsy's house shown from my unique perspective!!
The first thing that one sees upon entering Betsy's lovely abode is one of the most important aspects of her home.


Let me give you a better close up.


Now just between you and me, I think she's a little paranoid about me breaking that bowl, because as soon as I get in the house she pulls all the toys out, so I don't have to grab. She mumbled something about it being expensive, but then why put toys in it????
I'm just sayin'. 


But while I'm talking about Betsy, let me tell you, she's the best!!!!!
When my family abandons me goes on vacation and leaves me behind.
I get to stay with her, with BETSY!!!!!

This is my ottoman.....


This is ME on my ottoman.....


This is my poooool ottoman (I tell ya, I'm living large!!)


This is ME on my pooooool ottoman.........
I'm chillaxing by the pooooool.....


Don't worry!!!!!
I have lots more places to show you!!!!!
This is where I sleep when Betsy is writing her blog...
(It's in her study)


And here I am in my chair in her study!!!


There are times when I just want to get away and be alone. I'm sure you can understand how that feels.
So I have my special chair in the guest room for when I feel like a little peace and quiet.


This is ME in my chair, I think it's quite a nice picture.



Then of course, there's my master bedroom.
I have a couple of places I particularly like in that fabulous space.
First is my chaise.


And of course, you need to see me on my chaise!!


And next, is my bed. 
There has been some discussion about whose bed it really is, but I am very clear in my thinking about this issue.


Last is one of my favorite places I like to rest after I've
been dragged
taken a looonnng healthy walk.
Ya know, my legs aren't all that long, and 2.6 miles,
 (I measured)
is a very, very long way for a westy.


Finally, I want to show you how close I live to this great friend of mine!!!
Here's the view of my house from her house!!!!!
Betsy helped my person redo her kitchen by taking off the doors of her cabinets. You can see the transformation
here!!


Annnnddddd.....
This is the view of her house from MY house!!!!!


I wrote this post for Betsy, to give you a little taste of her house. I'm sure she will go into it in much more detail in the future. This was just a teaser!!!
Love, Chloe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Chloe!
I must say that was very well written and entertaining!
Now for next time.....
I have received several questions and comments about the shutters I installed on my sliding doors.
So on my next post, I will share several more shots of them, showing how they were hung, and how they function.

Betsy

16 comments:

Connie @ Sensible-Redesign said...

Cloe you are such a doll....I mean sweet baby dog.... Thank you so much for sharing your perspective of Betsy's house.

Betsy your blog is always SO VERY entertaining to read weather you write it or you have guest bloggers..;)

Kris said...

Can't wait to hear from Petey and Perla ... Petey's known you longer; Perla is family. Oh, the stories they could tell!

Amy Chalmers said...

haahah~I loved your guest dog poster. So cool how she takes the pics down on her level...and then sitting in all of those fantastic seats. I love the chaise~Chloe is soooo lucky to live in such a pretty neighborhood. It looks fake, like Disney. How fun! I am glad you will be writing more about your stuff than answering all the regular questions we all struggle with . Pretty wins every time.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

What a wonderful guest poster. She looks so much like Bailey. Sometimes I wonder if Bailey is party Westie and part Yorkie. We are not sure what she is. We bought her with papers saying she is a yorkie, but she got way too big and has the features like a Silkie or Westie. Even the vet thinks she is a Silkie and not a yorkie.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I can understand how the questions can be "too much"...Glad I got mine in under the wire!!..Actually, I would love to see more of your home, your expertise, your experiences of your much acclaimed career...I am sure you have so many stories to share..

That Chloe is a great narrator and photographer who gives a unique perspective on your beautiful home...

Maureen Wyatt said...

I'm so glad you were able to make Chloe comfortable and can keep her in the style to which she is accustomed! ~ Maureen

SLR said...

i loved this...a dog's view! what a cutie she is. i would love to sit/lay down on any of your pretty ottomans and chairs...
isn't it crazy how much time blogging can take?! i love it, but it is a major time suck sometimes! ;)
the once a month questions post will be good...looking forward to it!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Love seeing your home from Cloe's point of view. Great hangouts in every room, She's adorable and looks so well behaved!

Anne Boykin said...

What a doll Cloe is. Thanks for the peek inside your beautiful home!

Bette Jo said...

What a wonderful guest blogger. It looks like Cloe is very much at home....even has her own toy stash! I look forward to your posts Betsy, they make me smile and I love seeing your home.

Connie in Hartwood said...

Only the BEST dog grandmas have spots for their granddogs to hang out in practically every room in the house. It is great to see your home from Cloe's perspective ... such a sweet little thing ... and, apparently, quite computer literate.

Kate Reddan said...

Betsy, You are soooooooooooooooooo funny!!!! You remind me of my best friend from years ago who was also named Betsy. She kept me laughing all the time. It must be in the name. I just started following your post and I have to tell you, you crack me up. Your home is right up my alley. Just beautiful with lots of stuff placed perfectly. I love it!!!!!

Vicki said...

Betsy, this is great! You are gooder than good. Chloe may want her own blog.

Anonymous said...

please adopt me and be my best friend you are hilarious, boy is sure is great to read something and entertaining instead of the same ole paint colora tips great post with Cloe susan.....friday.allen@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i promise i really can spell susan......friday.allen@gmail.com

lvroftiques said...

I think it was very sweet of you to wait hand and paw on Chloe while she vacationed in HER house! Lol! Vanna

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...