Saturday, May 5, 2012

I Lie, All the Time!!!

I'm a big liar!!!!!
Yes indeedy I AM!!!!!
I told you that I had written my last post on my study.....
BUT I BE WRONG!!!!!

This is the dealio.....
I started taking pictures of my entry.....

And as I was snapping this shot, I thought to myself.....
"Hey, self!!! That'a a parrot tray!!!!You want one of those in your study!!"
Then I thought to myself.....
"Hey self!!! While we're having this here discussion.....
No one will notice that it's missing from the entry,
 'cuz it's behind the @#$ door!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So I took it down, and while no one was looking, snuck it into the study.

OK, OK, I live by myself, so I wasn't really sneaking it out, but I need to add a little spice for my story telling.

So I hauled out my trusty tall ladder...
(see how I made the word look like a ladder!!??)
and started banging nails in the wall.

Remember the arrangement over the chair?????
I was mulling over what more to hang?????

So I hung the tray.....

And was feeling pretty smug and damn good about the direction I was headed......

So I kept on hanging things!!!!!
Remember I had shown you some options I was considering....
Wall pockets and....
 Florida souvenir plates......

So looky what I did!!!


Think there's enough @#$ on my walls?????

And while I was writing this, I realized there were a couple more choice items to show in this room.
So I'll share that tomorrow.
AFTER TOMORROW, I WILL BE DONE WITH THIS ROOM!!!!

Later Gator
Photobucket
Partying at:

14 comments:

Sandy said...

Murphy's Law...you can't hang too much on a wall!!! Beautiful!

Amy Chalmers said...

Wow, look at you go! You are working as hard as I am!!! See you soon Gator!

Amy Chalmers said...

PS I meant to also say that it looks fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

You climbed on the ladder and everything! ;) Everything looks great and so much fun!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

JoAnn said...

Now I can go to bed ..I read your blog...I get it at 9:30 every night and I simply will not go to bed until it comes in and I can read it..you make me laugh and that helps my mood..lol which isn't always the best...ha ha...but also I LOVE LOVE your decorating...so works for me two fold...keep em coming ....

Anonymous said...

Betsy I love your blog also. I know you must be the most fun person to be around.....a person who likes to cut up AND can decorate! Wish we knew each in "real" life and lived close. You are the kind of friend everyone would love to have in their lives. Thanks for all the laughs and decorating ideas!
lin lbprich@bellsouth.net

Katie @ Wildwood Creek said...

Note to self: love it!

Lori said...

Not only are you the queen of decorating you are the super duper queen of TYPE - ology. Such skill, such creativity so dramatic. I love it.

Bonnie Schulte said...

Your walls are beautiful...More is always better, if you have it flaunt it...

Robin said...

The advantages of living alone-you can hang up as much stuff as you want! I love the souvenier plates and have thought about collecting them. You really have some great things to hang on your walls.

Robin
Robin Flies South

Kathleen said...

It already looked nice, this looks even better. I really love the bird pockets. So do you leave them empty or put something in them? That's always my problem, I things like vases need something in them.

Caroline R said...

Love it... So cute!

Caroline

Diane said...

Be done with that room? LIAR! Hahahaha! Love the changes!

Donna D said...

Love the parrot tray! And that awesome table! What am I saying - I love it all!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...