Thursday, March 1, 2012

I was lost, but now I'm found (I hope)

Hello everyone.
I HAVE BEEN FREAKING OUT!!!!!
My feedburner email subscription thingy isn't emailing 
my WONDERFUL followers with updates.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo
Until I get some technical support, I am screwed. 

I have a  call in for some help, but if anyone knows of a tech help person, 
Please tell me.
I am willing TO PAY FOR HELP!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay Dokay, on with the decorating 

The next room I'm going to share with you guys is my kitchen.
It would be more logical to do the dining room, 
But
i just got my new hood, and I'm all excited!!!!!
Here's a view of how far I've come!!!!!!!!!!!


Now let me show you how it looked when I first viewed it when it was for sale.  The poor house was jumping up and down, begging...
 "pick me, pick me, I know we'll be happy together!!!"


So, I bought the little house.
And then I started covering it up with my crap.....


Can you tell I was excited to start a new collection!!!!!
I attacked ebay, sucking up every green and blue
 1940's style pottery vase I could find.
I collected:
McCoy
 (made in Ohio)
Abingdon
(made in Illinois)
Zaneville
(Ohio)
etc.etc.etc.

So of course I googled these companies, and what's really interesting
(at least to me)
Is that they started as
 SANITARY MANUFACTURING COMPANIES!!!
They made toilets!!!!!!!

I LOVE FINDING OUT THIS @#$!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NEWS UPDATE!!!!!


I have just been saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least I think I have!!!!!!!!!!!
The feedburner should now be working. 


I want the class to thank:
Sarah Kimmel
 www.bloggershelpdesk.com
Skye at Blogher recommended her to me.
Blogher is the best for helping and answering my issues.
I feel so grateful to her, that I have put her ad on my sidebar,
 for no charge.
I am just so relieved.
Lets hope it really is fixed!!!!!.
Now, back to my kitchen.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Actually.....
this whole thing has wiped me out. So I will continue it later. 
There's lots to show you guys.
How I changed the:
Cabinets
Countertops
Backsplash
Floor
Stove and Hood
and anything else I can find.



Photobucket

13 comments:

Janette - The2Seasons said...

I love the glass doors. That's a great improvement. Glad your computer glitch is fixed. My blog partner/daughter handles all of our technical stuff - thank goodness.

Anonymous said...

I love all the changes you made. I am anxious to hear how you vented for the hood when taking out the microwave. I am in the same perdicament and was told they would have to go through my roof, which I did not like.

AndeM1 said...

OMg.........can't wait to see more of your kitchen....by the way...I live very close to Abingdon, Illnois (30 minutes)......shoot....I bet that pottery is at every little shop in the area....

It looks like you have wood countertops....I am anxious to hear about them....considering doing them in my kitchen....
Andrea

AndeM1 said...

Is that a viking stove?
Andrea

Cindy said...

Wow, it took me a minute looking at the photos to figure out how that was the same kitchen! Can't wait to hear all about it...

Cindy

Susie2 said...

Would you mind sharing your sources. I love the hood.

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I am so happy you got the help you needed and are back in business. I did get the e-mail saying you were out of commission but I am SO tech UNSAVVY that I would be NO help at all! Can't wait to see the rest of the kitchen! The new hood is beautiful!!!!!!!!!! XO, Pinky

Sue said...

I can't wait to read all about your kitchen! I am in a frozen state. I want to redo my kitchen but am so unsure about what I want. We bought our house 3 years ago and I really settled on the kitchen- loved the rest of the house. I don't like the sleek granite everyone has and really want butcher block counters and a more cottagy country feel even if it is not what is "in" right now but I keep thinking of resale, even though we have NO plans of ever selling. SO...I am looking at tons of pictures (which is keeping me in this frozen state even longer) for inspiration. I look forward to the inspiration you will be sharing!

Lori said...

Wow, color, color, color... love it. And I love how you worked the word @#$ into the toilet conversation. (crap too ) You made me smile again this morning.

Janet said...

No fair teasing us;)

Amy Chalmers said...

Glad you are back in business! I am loving what you did to your kitchen~you have great vision.

Anonymous said...

SO NICE I'M GLAD YOU ARE BACK , THANK YOU FOR ALL WHAT YOUR ARE DOING

Anne Boykin said...

Your kitchen is the bomb! The cabinets look so much better and of course, the counter tops too.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...