Monday, February 18, 2013

Plumbing Problems

We all get funny stuff emailed to us by our friends and family.
This I just had to share!!!!!!
These are the plumber of the year awards!!!!!
First up...
How does this even get by the planning phase?????
Next.....
Every man's dream!!!!
Next.....
Ummmmm.....Ooopsss...
Next.....
Another oooppppsss.....
And they keep on coming....
Not much privacy....
(I think these doors were installed upside down)
They keep  coming up with great ideas.....
The purpose for this door?????....not privacy.....
I love this barrier free design...
I guess if you use a wheel chair they figure you can get back on it and wheel to the toilet paper.....
What the #$%???
Side saddle?????
Next up....
OY VEY!!!!!!!
And finally, my brother Peter's favorite.....
Which are your favorites?????
As someone who designs bathrooms, these made me really laugh.
It just shows, it's good to know plumbing building codes.....
This was just a fun little post 
I do my real one tomorrow....
Later, Gator
Photobucket

16 comments:

fixitfaerie said...

Hey, I'm with your brother. At least you can shut the door!?! Paula

Erin~Just*Grand said...

These are hilarious. I'm a kitchen and bath designer, too, and I have never seen anything like them. The last one made me laugh out loud!
Maybe I will forward this to some customers as a cautionary tale. Thanks for the laugh.

Sue said...

I needed a laugh and you provided some great ones!That red "throne" was too much and it appears that there it is a curtained throne room!

Kare said...

I like the throne!

sweet violets said...

Who can pick a favorite??? This made my day!!!

Unknown said...

These are just the funniest!!! I cant even pick a fave, theyre all great!

Hugs,

nutrendmedia said...

Plumbing problems can be pretty common, especially in older homes. They can come in as simple a task as a leaky faucet or clogged drain to something more complex like installing a slop sink or adding a laundry room...plumbers lyndhurst

Cathie said...

You might enjoy this website (your photos are perfect entries!

hadonejob.com

Love your blog!

Cathie

Monica Gale said...

Hee heee i need a good laugh thank you for sharing these.M xx

Connie@Connie Nikiforoff Designs said...

Oh my Gawd! I dang near peed my pants! (No pun intended!) I've seen a few bathroom ooops in my day (one of them being at a model home!) but these top it all! Thanks for giving us a laugh. I'm gonna have to forward this to my friends.

Kelly - Talk of the House said...

As someone whose husband has to inspect buildings for compliance with building codes, these were great!! I have laughed out loud reading them. Thanks for sharing! :)

plumber roswell ga said...

I loved the second last pic it is kind of King's feeling

Plumbers Blacktown said...

Who the hell was the engineer responsible for this kind of mess. It made me laugh so hard to see this images.

Unknown said...

Hahaha! This post certainly cracked me up! The orange cone thing made me think, “What? Is this serious!?” Kidding aside, these are good examples of bad construction execution. And though it’s fun to laugh at, it is a waste of precious materials and space.

Kurt Verdejo

Darryl Iorio said...

These are hysterical! Well, I don’t know what the designers and builders were thinking when they built these, but I know that I’m wise enough to not let this happen in my construction projects. Bathrooms and plumbing in general are very crucial, so you can’t afford to make mistakes. Let’s give the benefit of the doubt though; there are some examples that are usable and even workable. But many are just out of this world!

Darryl Lorio

Unknown said...

This seriously made me laugh out loud! I never imagined that there would be such huge mistakes in working on bathrooms. The traffic cone toilet was very “innovative” though!

Elia Lester

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...