Monday, April 23, 2012

Scary Story

Warning!!!!!
This is a scary story!!!!!

I don't usually blog on Mondays, but last night something truly 
chilling
happened!!!!!!!!

If you're easily scared.....
TURN BACK NOW!!!!

Last night.....
I was sitting in my den, playing a very intellectually challenging 
hidden objects computer game....
It was dark outside!!!!
No one was about.....
AND THERE CAME A RATTLING AT MY WINDOW!!!!!
I looked out and.....
no one was there!!!!
I chalked it up to the wind.....

Then it happened again.....
rattle
rattle
rattle
rattle
rattle

I looked up and no one was there.....
Now, my friend Lissette's husband, Sergio, (they live across the street)
has been know to play games on me.

So I went outside, thinking he was going to jump out and call 
BOO
He has done this in the past.....not the boo part, but banging on my door at  night, just to scare me when he's out walking Chloe (the wonderdog).
But no one was there.

dum da dum dum.......
So I said to myself....
Self!! there has to be a logical explanation....
What would Stephanie Plum do?????
So I used all my deductive reasoning, and looked closely at the window.....

and I saw something!!!!!!
Yep, I saw something......
I tell ya, I saw something!!!!

I got a little closer.....

a little closer.....

I have no idea what the hell that frog was up to,
 but he 
scared the @#$ out of me.

And he pooped on my window sill!!!!!

This is my first blog that has nothing to do with decorating, and I ended talking about poop.

I'm loosing my mind.
Later, Gator
Photobucket

25 comments:

Kim @ French Country Antiques said...

This is hilarious. I am cracking up! Sorry about the poop on the window sill.

Dharma said...

That is one strong frog! LOL

Connie @ Sensible-Redesign said...

As I recall Stephanie Plum would have come out guns blazing but, looking at the window would work too.... saves on the repairs ;) Great story and Dharma is right very strong and persistent frog.

Diane said...

Great story - you had me from the very first line! Glad you were O.K.!!

Nita Stacy said...

I get toads in my backyard and I'm always amazed at how big their poop can be! You had a peeping pooping frog!

Miss Char said...

Well I hope after the case was solved you and Lula went down to Cluck 'n a bucket for a treat. Thanks for the Monday laugh.

Debra@CommonGround said...

talking about poop is a sign of a well-rounded blogger!!

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

OMG that is hysterical! So happy it was just a pooping frog:)
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Bette Jo said...

Glad to know that you have a peeping toad instead of a peeping Tom Betsy.

AndeM1 said...

thank goodness...I thought there was a snake at your window......frogs are much cuter!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! A pooping frog - that is scary! Well, don't feel badly because I've used the word 'poop' in my title before! ;)
Be a sweetie and I'm glad your booger was only a frog.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

LOL! It's amazing how loud a little frog can be!

Glad you're safe.

Pam

Anonymous said...

And I was sure it was going to be an alligators tail hitting your door!! Hysterical...and I disagree, the frog was decorating your abode!!

Olive said...

Betsy, Betsy, Betsy, you slay me. Cover it all real life involves the aforementioned poop.

red.neck chic said...

I swear... you keep me laughing... I bet that frog was laughing too!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

OMG I can't stop laughing!!

Shingle Cottage said...

When i saw Sergio's picture i thought i bet he is some mad murderer you had seen on most wanted and as i read on that you had tackled him to the floor but no it was a frog LOL! sorry Sergio if you are reading this,too funyy x

Amy Chalmers said...

Well you were brave to go out there~did you bring a weapon of some kind?? Thank goodness it was just a frog.

Anonymous said...

You crack me up. Love the story, and I've been there with the scary frog noises! Also, love the pic of Serg :)

Connie@Connie Nikiforoff Designs said...

I totally enjoyed your post! Did you give that frog the "what fer"? Tell him he's not to scare you anymore? You go Fearless Lady ;-)

P.S. I once was scared out of my mind by woodchucks! Then it turned out they're quite harmless...at least if unprovoked. :-)

Anonymous said...

The frog clearly saw the tropical paradise contained within your walls and wanted in! Little known frog fact - pooping is the highest compliment they can give. It's like a cat bringing you a mangled bird they just killed.

Anonymous said...

That frog was a really smart fella' to take up residency at your home!!!!!
LOL...a day without Betsy is a day without sunshine!! Thanks for the extra post.
J

Robin said...

I can relate to this post in so many ways. I am a big Stephanie Plum fan (did you see the movie?) and seconly our frogs are always annoying us. They stick to our transom window above our front door and leave marks and they poop on our front porch. Worse yet, they aren't the least bit scared of us so they just stay wherever they want. Don't worry, we would never harm them but I still think they have a lot of nerve! Thanks for sharing and giving me a good laugh!

Robin
Robin Flies South

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

OMG, that frog is HUGE:):):) My SIL is scared to death of those frogs cause they STICK to things. We don't have them up here in the north. WE DO have huge bullfrogs in our pond though. This was a riot. XO, Pinky

Kathy Steinlicht said...

Betsy too funny....we sometimes leave a light on so we can watch them eat bugs outside our window. I know most folks think we have to much time on our hands, but it is fascinating. We too have had them get inside ,they can make a lot of racket. So glad it was just a frog.. but, maybe someone's prince. Smiles, Kathy

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...