Tuesday, November 15, 2011

This is just a test

Hiya, I'm trying out something new with my feed, you know, what is emailed to my subscribers when I add a new post. So this is just a test to see if my whole blog is sent via email, or just a teaser. This is to get all you lazy readers out there to actually go to my blog, rather than just read it in your email. I'm at my niece Miriam's, working on her dining room. And...since she is a computer whiz kid, she is helping me with figuring out this Internet stuff. To soften the blow, of having a post that really isn't going to entertain you in any way shape or form, I will post a picture of the walls I'm covering with fabric, so you can have a little joy in your day. I am so tired after doing three walls, that I can barely type. The pictures are really blurry, 'cuz we had to use Miriam's phone because I don't have any way to load my pictures onto her laptop.


The reason I want you to read my post on blogspot, rather than in email, is because I'm trying to make some money, and you have to go to where the ads are. I have made $8.50 so far this month!!!!! If this keeps up, the ads will cover the cost of my website. I AM AM INTERNET ENTREPRENEUR




6 comments:

Amy Chalmers said...

Wow all I care about is Miriams walls not your advertising income!! This is looking so fabulous. Is she in heaven already?

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I have been making draperies for over 30 years and really enjoy viewing fantastic design. Your house is beautiful. I loved your kitchen lamp so much, I went to Ebay and tried to find another jadeite fixture. Keep it up, I for one will continue to read.
Lana @muddkatt3@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

Hi Betsy,

I had a cute comment but goofed up when trying to post it.......cha-ching I'm here are you up to $8.75 yet?

Miriams dining room looks so darling !

P.S. I am also a Betsy and can't spell ;)

Connie@Connie Nikiforoff Designs said...

Yup! I did go to your blog to read it. As always, a great read. Loving the progress on Miriam's room too.

Martha said...

I read it every day... wish I was your neice so YOU could be my interior designer!!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, stumbled on it accidentally. Then I told my friend about you, so she's following you too. Your style is amazing. I like when you tell where some of your purchases come from, and I like that everything isn't so top-of-the-line, expensive. Keep up the good work...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...