Every body is so full of good cheer.
Cut it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are the 12 reasons I hate this time of year.....
- I'm Jewish, (I could probably just stop there.....) and most of my friends are CHRISTIANS!!!!!!! So they don't have any time for me up until after New Years.
- The Elf on the Shelf. (He creeps me out.)
- THERE ARE NO GOOD TV SHOWS UNTIL AFTER THE 25th.
- Christmas decoration envy. (They be pretty, I want some, my parents would not approve.)
- All the catalogs and newspaper inserts that just pollute, that stuff my mailbox.....Since I am a Scrooge, I don't buy nobody nothin'.
- Salvation Arm bells by the grocery store when I have a migraine (and at this time of year, I have a migraine.....)
- Christmas cookies. STOP SHOVING FOOD AT ME!!!!! (I mean, have you taken a good look at me????? DOES IT LOOK LIKE I NEED MORE SUGAR AND BUTTER IN MY BODY?????)
- Holiday parties. Standing around, making small talk, trying not to eat all the fattening #$%. (My neighbors all congratulate me if I last longer than an hour.....)
- Traffic, EVERYBODY IS OUT SHOPPING!!!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY AND STAY OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!
- Christmas music.....IT'S EVERYWHERE!!!!!! Silent Night is very pretty, the first 100 times, but after that......OY!
- Back to TV.....It's a Wonderful Life.....It's a Wonderful Life.....It's a Wonderful life.....No one has named their kid Clarence since that stoopid movie..... Between the Salvation Army ringing their bells, and angels getting their wings, there's no time for anyone to play with Betsy and her projects.
- AND LASTLY....It's boring for me. No friends to play with, nothing good to watch on TV, but the WORST is the blog linky parties. Almost every entry is about Christmas decorations. Where are the rooms????? Where are the furniture redos?????
So, that's my Holiday Spirit, right there.....
And while I'm on a roll.....
I hate New Years too.....
Cut out the holiday crap, and go get me some Chalk Paint.
I'd wish you a happy holidays, but I don't want to be no hypocrite.....
So, for your present, I gave you a double negative, 'cuz that's my attitude right around this time of year....
I'm off to Florida!!!!!!!